Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
My iPhone 6 won't make outbound calls. I keep getting the message "There was an error processing your request. Please power down and restart your phone." I have tried this multiple times and I've reset my phone as well, but nothing works.
dahollings

I keep getting an automated message that says there was an error processing my request. I can receive phone calls, but I can't make call going out.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iPhone 6 won't make outbound calls. I keep getting the message "There was an error processing your request. Please power down and restart your phone." I have tried this multiple times and I've reset my phone as well, but nothing works.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
Greetings, dahollings! I'd be very troubled to have this occur with my outgoing calls. If this matter hasn't been fixed, please post back with the following details:

Are you dialing out to contacts? If so, have you tried both dialing a preloaded number or have you tried manually typing the number in?
What zip code are you in?
Do you dial the 7 digit number or the fully 10 digit number?

DionM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes