My iphone 5c wont receive messages from some numbers
jackrat

My iphone 5c has recently stopped receiving some, but not all texts.  It looks like certain numbers are affected.  How do I resolve this issue?  I have tried powering off and restarting.  I have reset the phone.   What are my next steps?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My iphone 5c wont receive messages from some numbers
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We'd like to look into your concerns regarding your text messages further. You mentioned that there are certain numbers affected. Are these numbers Verizon Wireless numbers or with another carrier? Also, are the devices associated with these numbers iPhones also?

DeannaLL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Jshhulse

Same issue, I can receive calls from ppl with other iPhones, Verizon carriers, Samsung phone, LAN line, but not from my work for on call job (24/7 job). Only way I get notified for on duty call is they leave a voicemail and I call back, no registered incoming call. I tried resetting network checking all settings for the number calling me and nothing worked. If I cannot receive important calls I am dropping Verizon carrier and going with another.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can understand why this would be of great concern, Jshhulse! You must be able to get calls from work! Is this an automated line? Have you had this issue with other devices, or did it begin recently? Please provide a little more info, and we'll work with you to figure this out!

MichelleH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes