Re: My new iphone 5C won't connect to my home wifi network.  All of my other devices (including two ipads and an iphone 4S) have no connectivity problems.  I have tried re-setting the phone and entering the network info manually.  I repeatedly get one of
Snn5
Legend

Hopefully the update is your answer!

0 Likes
Re: My new iphone 5C won't connect to my home wifi network.  All of my other devices (including two ipads and an iphone 4S) have no connectivity problems.  I have tried re-setting the phone and entering the network info manually.  I repeatedly get one of
Lexi72
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm very disappointed to report that neither the IOS update nor the reboot of the router worked.  Still no connectivity at home.  Any other suggestions?  Thoughts?  I'm at the end of my rope with this.

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

Ledsteplin  You seem fairly on point when it comes to Apple products.  Can you assist?

0 Likes
Smit3966
Enthusiast - Level 2

I am having this exact same problem, constantly, wit the iphone 6. I have already done the new update. I get an error that says I am either unable to connect, or that I have entered in the wrong password (which is not true). I have reset network connections, reset the router, tried playing with wifi location services, etc. I go into work and connect just fine. My iPad has no problem connecting.

0 Likes
Lexi72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Smit3966, any luck?  I've tried numerous fixes and still can't connect to wifi at home.  I'm sorry you have this problem, too, but I'm glad to know I'm not crazy. 

0 Likes
Re: My new iphone 5C won't connect to my home wifi network. All of my other devices (including two ipads and an iphone 4S) have no connectivity problems. I have tried re-setting the phone and entering the network info manually. I repeatedly get one of
Weth
Legend

Did you try to reset network settings in the settings/general/reset menu?

0 Likes
Re: My new iphone 5C won't connect to my home wifi network. All of my other devices (including two ipads and an iphone 4S) have no connectivity problems. I have tried re-setting the phone and entering the network info manually. I repeatedly get one of
sfs800

@Hi, I have also had a similar problem-- except my device is my old iphone4 that no longer uses cellular data, which I'm desperately trying to use as an ipod touch. My neighbors' wifi networks show up, but mine doesn't, and when I enter it manually it says it can't find the network. I went to a cafe with wifi and was able to connect to their wifi, so I know the device is capable of connecting. I've updated it to iOS 7. I've reset network settings (no avail), and also reset all settings (still no avail). I've spoken to Apple support, to my internet provider's tech support, AND to Verizon (previous carrier on this phone), and no one has been able to figure out why this isn't working. I am currently on hold to speak with another Apple representative at this moment.

Any other thoughts are welcome!

0 Likes
Smit3966
Enthusiast - Level 2

, nothing...I chatted with Apple support and they set me up with an appointment at the Apple Store. It's as if they are aware of the issue but minimizing the whole situation. I'm extremely annoyed as I have now gone over my data plan the last two months because of it.

0 Likes
Lexi72
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, I did try to reset network settings.  Should I consider reverting to factory settings and starting over?

0 Likes
jorgeo_vzw
Verizon Employee

sfs800

Let's get this working! Thank you for all the troubleshooting steps you have already done. When did this issue start? have you ever been able to connect to your wifi at home on this device? Are any other devices currently connected to your home wifi? Please provide these details so we can come up with a resolution.

JorgeO_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes