My phone says I have used 1.8 G of photos. I have 0 picutes/videos on my phone. Whats with this?
twam911

I have run out of space on my 8g Iphone 5c     I have deleted all pics and vids. There are no saved texts or emails.  In the settings it says I have 1.8g of photo library used.  Why is this and how do I correct this?

@

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone says I have used 1.8 G of photos. I have 0 picutes/videos on my phone. Whats with this?
mrclean1234

Go to settings / usage. It should show you what apps are taking up how much space on your phone. Also, if you're using the new "memories" app with Facebook (shows you synced / private photo stream) this may or may not be using some memory, and is not required to actually be on your phone to use the app.

0 Likes
Re: My phone says I have used 1.8 G of photos. I have 0 picutes/videos on my phone. Whats with this?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Twam911, I know how important it is to have enough space on your device and let's work together on getting this issue resolved. Have you tried resetting the settings on your device? http://vz.to/1On3OT6

GersonG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes