My phone will not connect to Verzion network it keeps searching.
klb_tx

My phone will not connect to Verzion network it keeps searching. i have replaced the sim card, reset carrier settings and done a hard reset.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My phone will not connect to Verzion network it keeps searching.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Klb_tx, having our network working hard for you is absolutely the result that we want. Thank you for providing the details on what you have already tried. What type of phone is this? What zip code are you in? Do you happen to know if any others in the area are having issues? With your help, we will get your phone back on track.
LorenB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My phone will not connect to Verzion network it keeps searching.
LivingChaos

You are using a Verizon version of the iPhone, correct? And you said you replaced the SIM? You are aware that Apple has their own SIMs, so if you tried using one from a different company, such as an android phone, it wouldn't work.

Assuming those aren't the issue, I would try this.

Try closing all apps, activate airplane mode, go into settings> General> reset> reset network settings.

After doing this restart your phone, and turn Airplane mode off. Let me know if this helped.

0 Likes