My replacement IPhone 5s (original recently stolen) is making random calls, Siri and Voice Control dominate and interrupt my use of the phone.
Kayyleene

My iPhone 5S is a replacement from one recently stolen. Siri or Voice Control interrupt my use of the phone constantly, I often can not complete an action. I disabled Siri, now Voice Control makes random FaceTime contacts and phone calls from my contacts. I disabled Siri, but can not disable Voice Control. For example just now my landline rang, I glanced over at my iPhone after answering, no one on line and saw that my iPhone had called my landline.  Before I disabled FaceTime it was randomly face timing  all of my contacts. Please help.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My replacement IPhone 5s (original recently stolen) is making random calls, Siri and Voice Control dominate and interrupt my use of the phone.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kayyleene,

Let’s get this phone under control. While we love technology working for us, we don’t want to see it have a complete mind of its own. Did you get this replaced by Asurion, the insurance company? Has this phone always behaved this way?

SandyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: My replacement IPhone 5s (original recently stolen) is making random calls, Siri and Voice Control dominate and interrupt my use of the phone.
Kayyleene

Yes to both questions. Thanks for replying.

On Tue, Dec 22, 2015 at 5:03 AM, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes