My sounds won't work
Shetay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Just got my apple 6 and no sounds come out. The ringer does not work it only vibrates. I set up all the sounds. I have been to the Verizon store for something every day since I bought it. Also how do you set up my mailbox? Please I would appreciate someone answering my questions.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: My sounds won't work
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shetay, I want to make sure that you are able to use all the functions on the device with no issues. The iPhone 6 is a great phone. Let's make sure that you are not missing any alerts or phone calls. If you look at the switch above the volume key do you seen any like of Orange color showing? If so, please flip the switch to so you don't see the orange. This is your silent switch on the device.

To add an e-mail account on to the phone you can head into your Settings, tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap on Add Account, and you will be able to select what kind of e-mail address you would like to add to your phone. I hope this was helpful information.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shetay, I want to make sure that you are able to use all the functions on the device with no issues. The iPhone 6 is a great phone. Let's make sure that you are not missing any alerts or phone calls. If you look at the switch above the volume key do you seen any like of Orange color showing? If so, please flip the switch to so you don't see the orange. This is your silent switch on the device.

To add an e-mail account on to the phone you can head into your Settings, tap on Mail, Contacts, Calendars, then tap on Add Account, and you will be able to select what kind of e-mail address you would like to add to your phone. I hope this was helpful information.

KevinR_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

Shetay
Enthusiast - Level 1

Thank you

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shetay, thank you for your allowing us to help you out. We appreciate you for teaming up with me to make sure we took care of your concerns!

VanetrisC_VZW

Follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes