My work blackberry can text my personal iphone 4s 16GB, but this iphone cannot then text reply back to my BB. Both devices are on Verizon network and have differnt phone
jamchang

Hi my work Blackberry can text my personal iphone 4S, but this iphone cannot then text reply back to the BB (using SMS).

Both devices are on Verizon network and have independent phone #s.  Voice calls are no problem either way, but text msg from the iphone to BB is the problem.  This same iphone have no issues 2-way texting another iphone or a LG Cosmos 2 "flip phone" in the family.  I've tried a) turning off the iphone's wifi; b) toggle iMessage on or off; c) resetting the network; and d) turning the iphone on/off but so far no success.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: My work blackberry can text my personal iphone 4s 16GB, but this iphone cannot then text reply back to my BB. Both devices are on Verizon network and have differnt phone
tbo27
Master - Level 2

Has bb ever been able to receive from iPhone? Which bb?

0 Likes
Re: My work blackberry can text my personal iphone 4s 16GB, but this iphone cannot then text reply back to my BB. Both devices are on Verizon network and have differnt phone
jamchang

This is a BlackBerry 9930 on 7.1.0.1066. I've only recently tried texting between this BB and the iphone, so there were no prior succcesses sending from iphone to the BB.

0 Likes