NFL Mobile App not working
DDJ1_2
Enthusiast - Level 2

My NFL Mobile app don't work on my iphone anymore as of a couple weeks ago. I'm guessing it was due to the latest update. Is there a fix coming soon?

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: NFL Mobile App not working
DDJ1_2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I did earlier. Just got a message from them that they're aware of the issue and are currently working on it. Thanks

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Just checked NFL mobile app on my iPhone and it's working fine. Do you have the latest update on the app? Have you tried deleting the app and then redownloading it to see if that helps?

0 Likes
DDJ1_2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes I've deleted it twice and reinstalled it. I think the last update screwed it up.

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Perhaps. It didn't affect mine at all but it's possible that it affected some.

0 Likes
DDJ1_2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Could it be just those with iphone 4?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Oh that's possible. I'm not sure if anyone else has mentioned an issue with the iPhone 4. Try doing a Google search to see if others have mentioned issues...especially on the Apple Support forums.

0 Likes
DDJ1_2
Enthusiast - Level 2

I saw that a similar question was asked in iphone 4 content but I didn't see that anyone responded to the guy. I'll check with Apple support

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I apologize for the inconvenience, let’s see what’s causing the issue with your NFL Mobile application. What specific issues are you experiencing? Do you receive and error message? What is your current software version: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-39432/ ?

AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DDJ1_2
Enthusiast - Level 2

Software version is 7.1.2

When I try to get on NFL Mobile it acts like it's loading and then disappears from my screen. I still get notifications from them but can't view anything

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, we'll get this figured out! Are you able to launch and use all other applications?
AyaniB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes