NFL Mobile
Stinkeytc

Unable to open NFL Mobile since recent update, tried deleting , and reloading, still won't open, any help will be greatly appreciated. Important game day today .

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Re: NFL Mobile
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It has already been mentioned in other threads that NFL is aware of the issue with the iPhone 4 users. Not sure what version of the app you have but the latest version is 12.4.2 and was released on 1/30/16. Just checked the App Store info and your device should still be able to get the latest updates since you're running iOS 7. Since you said you have deleted and downloaded the app numerous times I would assume if you did it again since 1/30/16 you should have the latest version. I haven't had any issues with the app so I can't say if the latest version addresses those with issues but as stated above it was said that the NFL app creator is aware of issues with iPhone 4 users. The only thing I can think of is to continue to contact the developer so they are aware of issues and can work on addressing them.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: NFL Mobile
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Are you on an older iPhone (such as iPhone 4) that runs off of iOS 7? If so then the app creator is aware of the issue and say they are working on it. Nothing can be done about it for the moment so if you're relying on it to be able to watch the game you'll have to make other plans. Not sure if the network apps allow you to stream the game but you can check.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Stinkeytc,

Being able to watch your favorite games is what we’re all about. This is sad to hear that you’re not able to access this app. Let’s work together to fix this. What make & model phone do you have? When you say since the recent update, do you mean the update to the NFL mobile app or a software update to your phone? Do you receive a specific error when trying to open it? If so, what is that error saying?

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
tadcaster14

I have an iphone 4 and nfl mobile app crashes within 2 seconds.  Tried clearing out safari cookies and data, uninstalling and reinstalled and then tried to start app with wifi turned off.  No luck.  Any thing else I can try?

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

There was a new update to the app a few days ago. You can try and see if it works better.

0 Likes
tadcaster14

Hi – I have deleted and reinstalled the NFL Mobile app numerous times.  I assume I am downloading the latest version with most recent update.  Every time I try to open the app, I see the logo for 2 seconds, then it closes and I see all the apps on my phone.  It will not open.  I have tried opening it on wifi as well as over the Verizon 3G network.  I have turned off my phone after uninstalling.  I have cleared the cookies and Data from Safari.  I have tried a lot of things to remedy, but it is not working. I have an iPhone 4.  It is running iOS 7.1.2 Software – the most up to date software for this phone.  Please help.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Tadcaster14,
I can relate, especially this time of year. From what you are telling me everything should be on point, and the app should launch and run. Are you having similar concerns opening any other applications on your device? Please go to settings>> general>> about>> available capacity. How much memory is available? Additionally I know you mentioned that you have tried both the cellular network as well as WiFi. Let’s try having you launch it on the cellular network once more. What errors appear if any?

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It has already been mentioned in other threads that NFL is aware of the issue with the iPhone 4 users. Not sure what version of the app you have but the latest version is 12.4.2 and was released on 1/30/16. Just checked the App Store info and your device should still be able to get the latest updates since you're running iOS 7. Since you said you have deleted and downloaded the app numerous times I would assume if you did it again since 1/30/16 you should have the latest version. I haven't had any issues with the app so I can't say if the latest version addresses those with issues but as stated above it was said that the NFL app creator is aware of issues with iPhone 4 users. The only thing I can think of is to continue to contact the developer so they are aware of issues and can work on addressing them.

0 Likes