NFL mobile by Verizon
MikeyB877
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have an iPhone 6plus and can't get NFL mobile by Verizon to load. Works on my 5s just fine.  All my other apps work fine.  It's on my account.  I've tried uninstalling/installing...wireless on/off.  Cellular data on/off. Will not open. Any suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: NFL mobile by Verizon
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MikeyB877

It’s important to me that you’re able to successfully use the NFL Mobile application on your iPhone 6 Plus device.

Is the NFL Mobile application showing in your list of applications? If so, what exactly happens when you touch the application to open? How did you download this application to your device? Please let me know so that I can further assist.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MikeyB877
Enthusiast - Level 2

It does show in my list of app. On my account online, on my main screen and also in my settings.  When I click on it to open it all it does is show the loading symbol an then times out and closes.  No error messages, no option buttons to click...nothing.

0 Likes
MikeyB877
Enthusiast - Level 2

Still not working

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@MikeyB877

Thanks for keeping me posted and thnakds for the additional information. Let’s take a closer look.

Can you try opening the NFL Mobile application with your WiFi turned off. With Wi-Fi off, are you able to browse the Internet?

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes