Naples, Florida horrible signal strength
Milesc12

Why is the last few months have I had no signal in the Immokalee Rd & Collier area?  I’ve heard there was a tower taken down for the development for the new Founders Square?  I can’t even make a call, GPS won’t work, no internet.  If no one can tell me why or when it’ll be resolved I’m going to have to make a change!  I can’t be without cell service.  I’ve been Verizon customer for years, this really is frustrating and disappointing!  Any one else having issues?  

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Naples, Florida horrible signal strength
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Milesc12 - We appreciate your longevity with us & we want to make sure you stay with our wireless family! Our engineers are working to improve service in this area. A number of enhancements are underway, including adding a temporary cell site on wheels to boost performance. We anticipate service will improve dramatically as a result. AliciaD_VZW

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Milesc12 - We appreciate your longevity with us & we want to make sure you stay with our wireless family! Our engineers are working to improve service in this area. A number of enhancements are underway, including adding a temporary cell site on wheels to boost performance. We anticipate service will improve dramatically as a result. AliciaD_VZW

0 Likes
Promeddb

I have just upgraded to iPhone 13 for the two phones on my account.  I thought when 5G kicked in Jan. 2022 that our signal would be strong.  It is only 2 Bars......very disappointing.  Our neighborhood is at Hwy 41 and Imperial Golf Course Blvd.  Just north of us a mile or so, and south of us - 1 or 2 miles, there is 5G service.  When will you get service upgraded?  I'm unimpressed.

0 Likes