Need help with a stalking issue
Joydow

Does anyone have email address for corporate

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need help with a stalking issue
Joydow

I need help if anyone knows of a device to help us find a cyber stalker  my sister has been bothered 3 years no one believes her cable co won't help 12 cell phones destroyed by this  crazy person.  no computer cell for 3 years I sent her a tablet from SC to Ma set it up in false name false email very strong passwords installed Kapersky she used it 30 min and he started stealing the apps disabled the email

We don't know what to do

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

This is pretty serious.    I can tell you, this forum is strict about keeping threads on subject, which this is not.  If your post is deleted, please start your own thread and repost.  You should get this as an email notification.

as to the problem.... First of all, contact the police and report everything.  This is not a cell company problem.  It's a safety and legal problem.

Your sister needs a lesson in Internet safety.  It won't matter what device is used or virus protection she has, if she signs in with the same user name and password, or creates usernames and passwords that are easy to figure out.

She should know:

1.  How to create and change passwords, and select proper email user names.

2.   How to set up 2 step verification for her email

3.   How to secure her wifi from external access.

4.   She should sign up with an identity theft service so her financial information is secured.

0 Likes
Joydow

I swear to God I wish we had kept them I would mail them to you. One iPhone the store took back because they could not unlock it either it was brand new.the ass would change the codes I am not a troll . I am 64 year old retired nurse living in SCsince Aug 2014 I moved here from Ma with my husband. I would give you my phone number but don't need any prank calls

I buy all my Verizon stuff from north Mrytle BeachVerizon store SC I repeat I am not a troll just someone no one believes looking to help my sister who wants her life back. How would you like living with no computer or cell phone for 3 years

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Joydow

We have contacted Police FBI Cable co all passwords are very complicated many numbers upper and lower case punctuation marks believe me we have tried it all

It is all so unbelievable sounding people do not believe. She sent one phone to a company said they could guarantee to find this guy by what was in phone by the time it got to Arizoa nothing that cost 1200 dollars . I don't expect you to believe us either I was just hoping maybe it had happened to someone else and they posted and got help

Sorry I bothered you people. If I don't keep trying we will never get rid of this

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Don't walk...RUN to you local Police and don't stop crying for help until someone believes you and makes an effort to help you.  Remember, your tax dollars afford you their help if you're truly being bullied/stalked.  If no one wants to listen...talk to local media...they're usually always willing to help.  Doing so may actually get the right people involved...  Best of luck to you and don't give up!

mama23dogs
Legend

I was going to suggest your sister get a tracPhone.  Just a basic phone for calling.  She has to go off the grid.

Use cash, no email, etc.

Sorry your family has such trouble.

Message edited as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

0 Likes
Joydow

SShe has tried all kinds off trac phones he corrupts those also

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

Hackers have to have a way in... She may think she is closing all the doors, but she is leaving a window open somewhere.  And it's probably the same way which is how he keeps getting access.

the only way he can get into a tracphone is if she is using some information he already knows.  If it's purchased with cash, does not have her email on it, and is used to make calls, and texts, there is no way he can get to it.

does she know who it is?  Because it has to be someone who knows her, probably still has access to her life in some way.

0 Likes
deb2too
Contributor - Level 3

This may sound different,  but I have learned new precautions to take since I 've been watching CSI Cyber.  I will never use free public wi-fi  again.

0 Likes