Need help with cancelled preorder that is still pending
mlm17
Enthusiast - Level 2

I ordered the iPhone 13 Pro on Friday and shortly afterwards realized that I had meant to order the iPhone 13 Pro Max.  I got in touch with an agent who was able to cancel my order, and she assured me that I would be able to go back into my account within 5-10 minutes to preorder the Pro Max. It is now Sunday, and I am still unable to preorder the phone. I spoke with someone yesterday who said I needed to speak with the online sales department. He transferred me to that department & I was left on hold for about 30 minutes before I was abruptly disconnected. Can someone from Verizon customer support please help me? When I try to preorder, I get a message that the order cannot be completed due to a pending order. The order was cancelled, so why is it still pending in your system? I have 5 lines of service & give Verizon over $300/month. I have never missed or even been late with a payment. I'm extremely disappointed with the lack of service that I have received over the past few days. Someone please help me out. @vzw_customer_support 

0 Likes
Re: Need help with cancelled preorder that is still pending
danamd89
Enthusiast - Level 3

Good luck. I have been dealing with this issue for awhile. Spent hours trying to get it resolved....and not one person has been able to fix it. Spoke to well over 20 representatives.

0 Likes
Prizm
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same boat. I've spoken with 5 people over several hours. This is so stupid.

0 Likes
danamd89
Enthusiast - Level 3

Message Verizon on Facebook Messenger. I have no clue if they fixed the order issue… but the agent (David) was able to get my new phone upgrades added. @Prizm 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No need to fear, help is here! Is it okay if we access your account to further assist? ~David

0 Likes