Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Need to remove Call ID block from my phone number.
Tobogganteacher

I had my business phone calls blocked so when I made a call my phone number would not show unless I put *82 before the number.  I'm getting ready to retire and taking my phone number and I want to remove the call block, how can I do this??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Need to remove Call ID block from my phone number.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Tobogganteacher, It is nice to hear that you are getting ready to retire after many years of work and I wish you the best. Let me help you with removing Caller ID block on your line. Do you have access to My Verizon? Here's a link for how to remove the Caller ID bock online http://vz.to/1JjkUTu and let me know if you need moe assistance.
EdwinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tobogganteacher

Unfortunately,  Myverizon is set up on my personal phone[removed] and the phone number I’m trying to unblock is my current company phone [removed].  I am in the process of buying the phone from the company ( Kia Motors America) and taking this phone number and adding it to my personal account [removed] but that happens 1/4/16.  So I still need help to unblock my current phone number [removed] which is also on a Verizon Corporate account.

[Removal required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service].

0 Likes
pherson
Leader

If you call into customer support from your business phone business support should be able to help you. If not have the account administrator do it for you.

Best wishes

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Tobogganteacher,

Oh no! We regret to hear that you are having troubles removing the caller ID block from your corporate work line. Let’s make sure we get this straightened out. First & foremost, Verizon Wireless would not want to jeopardize your personal information & highly recommend you remove the previous post with your phone numbers.  Since this is a corporate account, you should be able to log into the business my Verizon online account with your phone number to remove this caller ID block. Please click here http://vz.to/1T8W0XY to sign into the online my Business account. If you do have any trouble logging in, you will need to reach out the administrator of the account to have this feature removed. Please let us know if you have further questions or concerns.

AliciaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Tobogganteacher

Thanks I’ll give them a call.

0 Likes