New iPhone 6 going directly to voicemail
Stevezegers

JJust got an iPhone 6 the other day, after switching from AT&T and keeping my old number. The phone is working in all ways except incoming calls. They go right to voicemail without the phone ringing on either end. I'm also not getting those voicemail messages. I do not have "do not disturb" on, and my wife, who is on the plan with me, has a perfectly functional phone. My zip is 11793 but I don't see how that can effect anything since we have another line that works fine. Please advise. This is my first verizon wireless experience and I'd really like to have it work.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New iPhone 6 going directly to voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you up and running with optimal performance, Stevezegers! Welcome to the family! We will want to make sure the port has been fully completed. Best to reach out to our Port Center at 888-844-7095 to review status.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

perhaps a bad SIM card.  Please go to a Verizon store for a replacement.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to get you up and running with optimal performance, Stevezegers! Welcome to the family! We will want to make sure the port has been fully completed. Best to reach out to our Port Center at 888-844-7095 to review status.

Thank you,

YaleK_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWsupport

0 Likes