Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
New iPhone6 cloud
Codchef

I down loaded Keep Safe, and it keeps crashing. Developer has been no help other than generic emails. I deleted it several times in hopes of reloading a newer version, but my only option is to take it from the cloud when I try. Can I delete things from the Cloud? Anyone know a fix?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: New iPhone6 cloud
kaebfly
Leader

You can't delete individual things from the Cloud (I assume you're referring to iCloud). You would have to delete it from your device and then do a backup so the new backup won't have the deleted item. It will always exist in your iTunes Library and purchases though. If it keeps downloading the problem version I imagine there isn't an updated version of the app yet.

mama23dogs

When you redownload the app, you get a fresh copy, it's not like you are adding the same bad copy again.

if you already tried deleting and redownloading, and it still crashes, then their is another problem.

is this an app you have used before?

Codchef

I have used the program in my last phone with zero issues.

0 Likes
mama23dogs

It seems highly rated, I'm surprised.   Not even comments on not working with the iphone6.

Have you tried a hard reboot?  Hold power and home button until your phone shuts off and turns on again then release.   Data will not be effected.  Then try downloading the app.

Are any other apps crashing?

0 Likes