New iphone every year?
Maccoy251

I just ordered the new iphone 6s plus on Oct 4th under the payment agreement plan. Am I automatically enrolled in the new every year deal?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: New iphone every year?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news Eric! You are automatically enrolled in the iPhone early upgrade program with your iPhone 6S Plus order as long as the requirements below are met:

•Requires a 24-month device payment agreement.
•Must purchase an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus model only.
•iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus device payment purchases made during pre-order (9/12/15 - 9/24/15) and on or after 9/25/15 are automatically enrolled in the program.
•After 6 months and 50% of the retail price is paid off, you can turn in the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus in good working condition and purchase any new smartphone.
•Equipment Protection (insurance) is not included in this offer. You can choose an available Equipment Protection plan within 30 days of purchase.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Great news Eric! You are automatically enrolled in the iPhone early upgrade program with your iPhone 6S Plus order as long as the requirements below are met:

•Requires a 24-month device payment agreement.
•Must purchase an iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus model only.
•iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus device payment purchases made during pre-order (9/12/15 - 9/24/15) and on or after 9/25/15 are automatically enrolled in the program.
•After 6 months and 50% of the retail price is paid off, you can turn in the iPhone 6s or iPhone 6s Plus in good working condition and purchase any new smartphone.
•Equipment Protection (insurance) is not included in this offer. You can choose an available Equipment Protection plan within 30 days of purchase.

AntonioC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
BrownSugar67
Contributor - Level 3

What about who bought iPhone from other places under the device payment plan

0 Likes