No Message Log available
reallypeeved
Enthusiast - Level 2

Checking phn line Usage after logging into my V account online.  I want to look at Message Logs for both numbers on my account and even though the number of messages is given  "No message log available for this line".  These logs have always been  accessible and now Verizon cannot supply this info.  What is going on ?

Re: No Message Log available
Mjb0983
Enthusiast - Level 1

Me too. It's been this way for over a week now, and I need a 2021 answer! Apparently this happens a lot, and there is never an answer. This is ridiculous!

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, we hope you and your family are doing well. Thank you for reaching out to us today with your concern, we're here for you and want to help in any way we can. We know how frustrating it is to not have the same ability that you used to.  Can you please send us a Private Message, so we an review? *Lisa

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Mjb0983, we're concerned to learn that you're having issues with your usage log, and we'd love to help. Please send us a private note to better assist. ~Baldo

0 Likes
gerngaus
Enthusiast - Level 2

I've had the same problem. Spoke to tech support and they were supposed to get back to me after a few days - silence still.

this is a real problem that apparently is widespread. please address verizon. 

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

@reallypeeved wrote:

Checking phn line Usage after logging into my V account online.  I want to look at Message Logs for both numbers on my account and even though the number of messages is given  "No message log available for this line".  These logs have always been  accessible and now Verizon cannot supply this info.  What is going on ?

The only time I don't see the usage log for MyVerizon account online is during the couple of days after my billing cycle ends. For example if your cycle ends on the 20th of the month. The usage log is unavailable on the 21st and 22nd when the next bill is generated.

Does this sound like your situation? 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

Elle1030
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have been having the same problem too for about 2 weeks and I am extremely frustrated!!! I have spoken with verizon and they don't have a clue whats going on. As much as my bill is every month I would love to be able to access ALL of my account. This happens far too often, maybe I need to switch carriers. I have been a loyal verizon customer for years and it just seems like they don't take care of their people. I have a phone that the screen is cracked, the phone is due for an upgrade but insurance is saying pay 200 bucks for a replacement of the same phone. WHAT IN THE WORLD!!!!!!!

TLS728
Enthusiast - Level 1

This is still occurring and has been going on for at least two weeks that I know of.  The message log appears intermittently. Has nothing to do with statement cut off dates.  Has VERIZON figured out the problem or are they currently working on it? 

0 Likes
RayJ_3
Enthusiast - Level 1

If someone actual gave a **** they would respond with an answer.  They have no idea. Eventually it will get fixed. Until then they will ask you to private message them and give you the runaround and waste your time.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

As this question is asked in the Apple General section of the community, can members in this thread please confirm if you are seeing this issue with lines that have an Apple iPhone activated on it? If so, have you confirmed you are sending and receiving SMS or MMS messages and not just iMessages? Any and all of the iMessages will NOT be listed on the message log for line with an iPhone activated on it. 

If the line doesn't have an iPhone or  you can confirm you have sent or received regular text messages (SMS or MMS) with an iPhone during the time period when the message log is unavailable, please respond with that information. 

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes