No Verizon logo
Haleyporter

Okay, so recently I noticed my bars are coming in and my phone says "LTE" but in the upper left corner the "Verizon" logo/word isn't there. I also go to settings > about > and it says the network is unavailable. But my LTE and stuff still works..Is this a huge problem?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No Verizon logo
Weth
Legend

IF everything works otherwise I would say no, but it would bother me too. 

Pull and re-seat the SIM, do a full shutdown and reboot see if that fixes it.  Then try settings - reset network settings.  If still not back, try a free replacement SIM from Verizon, if you call CS or visit a corporate store. 

0 Likes
Re: No Verizon logo
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

No need to worry, Haleyporter. Verizon is definitely here to help solve this mystery. I am very glad to see you are reporting everything working well. Weth had a great idea to try reseating your SIM card to refresh the network on your phone. Which iPhone do you use? Did you recently update your phone to iOS 9.0? When did you notice the word disappear from your signal bar?

JenniferH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes