No Voicemail notification on iPhone 6
SteelersRuleNFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

I do not get any voicemail notifications on iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus. Never have.

Labels (1)
Re: No Voicemail notification on iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Receiving your voice mail notifications is definitely important. I don't want you missing any important messages. Let's get to the bottom if this and get those notifications working right.

What happens when someone calls you and leave a voice mail? Are you having to manually go into your voice mail to check?Are you connected to WiFi when you don't receive the notifications?

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SteelersRuleNFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Happens whether or not I am on Wi-Fi or cellular. Happens on all 3 of my iPhone lines. These are business calls I am missing, so very critical. I discovered the problem when someone told me my voicemail box was full and they could not leave a message. I manually went in and deleted everything. Still continues to happen every time, every message.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the clarification and added details SteelersRuleNFL. Let's dig deeper and get your notifications working.

Did you recently switch to iPhones on the three lines? I want to make sure your lines are provisioned correctly on the account for voice mail. Please reply to the Direct Message I just sent you so I can access the account and further assist.

JohnB_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
SteelersRuleNFL
Enthusiast - Level 2

Yes, they are new on the account. Was using various Androids before.

0 Likes