Re: No calls coming through iPhone 6 128GB
mama23dogs
Legend

NUWildcats

T-Mobile may get service in the building, but poor or no service elsewhere.

please do your homework!   Talk to people in the building and everywhere else you go, to find out who has service and from what carrier

0 Likes
Campadk

I Have an iPhone 6 as well. Switched from AT&T last month, but now realizing that I can't receive calls! Data works and I can make a call but don't receive any. Do I need a separate plan to receive calls? Lol. Spent a few hours so far twice toda y talking to Verizon... Sounds like nobody knows how to get my phone working. Ridiculous how complicated it is to get your phone to work on the Verizon network.... Very unhappy customer.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Hi Campadk,

No calls is no good! We want your services working properly at all times. Welcome to the Verizon Wireless family. Lets turn your experience around. Is the old carrier's device still powered up? What do people hear when they call your device? Have you tried adding/removing the sim card from the device?

Thanks,
PamelaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
NUWildcats,

Thanks for checking on those details! What floor are you using the device on? Are there other tall building surrounding your building, that could be blocking the signal?

PamelaF_VZW
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes
NUWildcats

I'm on the ninth floor.  Most of the buildings around mine are smaller... I can't tell if a building is blocking the signal. Also this wasn't a problem until a month ago.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
Thanks for the additional information NUWildcats! I see solid coverage in your area! How many signal bars on your screen when you have issues making/receiving calls? What is your iOS version? Please ensure that Advanced Calling is enabled on your phone as per this link http://spr.ly/6587Crjx

AntonioC_VZW

0 Likes
NUWildcats

One to none signal bars.  Even with one bar I usually miss calls.  iOS 8.3.  My old iPhone 5 also has the same issue. Yes the Advance Calling feature is enabled.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep
NUWildcats I appreciate everything you have done so far. When is the last time you reset your network settings on your phone? Since this began have you rebooted your SIM card?
BryanS_VZW
0 Likes