No calls
Lelly537
Enthusiast - Level 2

I can't make calls for the past 2 hours. I've tried everything to reset phone. Nothing's working

Labels (1)
Re: No calls
Blondie63r
Enthusiast - Level 2

I was having the same problem a minute ago so I turned on airplane mode, waited 15 seconds then turned it off and now I can make calls again !

harrmonny
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have the same problem. I can't make any calls, it goes straight to Verizon recording and tells me to dial *611, which I am unable to contact too. so weird  that even customer support I can't call as well. PLS. HELP!

Jjf831

Same here. Any luck anyone?

0 Likes
Weth
Legend
Genesiss8mgd
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cannot make calls or recieve either Verizon please respond !!!!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

harrmonny,

This is not the experience that I want for you. Let's find a solution. When did this start for you? What zip code are you in? Are others experiencing the same issues?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Jjf831,

We want to make sure you can access your account. What issues are you currently having? What zip code are you in? How long have you had this issue?
JasperM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes