No data service all of the sudden
Stacbib

My LTE is non-exsistant at work all of the sudden it has worked the last year and a half . It says i have bars however, I can not stream music or do anything related to the internet. It is not just me, it is others on the network as well. I do not use enough data to be throttled either. This is now happenening on the entire road where I work about 1/2 mile after exiting the highway. It’s so strange. My  daughter is stationed in the military overseas and I cannot not be able to communicate with her via apps .  Both my coworker and I called Verizon last week and found out today when we called again they never entered a ticket. How do we get this resolved immediately ??  Unlimited data means nothing when you work 12 hours a day and cannot use it at all . The zip code is 44264 and the Road is Everett Road, Peninsula Ohio. Most of the entire road there is little to no data service just since last week.

How do we fix this ASAP? 

0 Likes
Re: No data service all of the sudden
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello Stacbib, we're concerned to learn about your lack of service, and we'd love to help. We know how important it is to stay connected, especially with loved ones that are serving our country overseas. Apologies if we didn't open a ticket the first time you called us, did we open a ticket the second time you called?

UbaldoJ_VZW

0 Likes
Stacbib

I would be satisfied if a ticket were in fact placed the second time I called, but that is a false statement. It was the 7th time I called to be exact. Also after 7 hours and 41 seconds of hold times over the last seven days, I would say that is completely ridiculous, especially for the amount of money I have spent with Verizon. Every staff member didn’t communicate with the next, and every one had their own opinion of what the problem was but NONE have a solution. Today is day 7, and I as well as all of my co- workers who have any IPhone model with Verizon have 0 service within a 5 mile radius. All Android users as well as any iPhone users with other carriers have full service. Verizon has failed miserably. If not taken care of several of us will be switching carriers as of this weekend! I have also asked repeatedly about credit for my lack of 7 days of service...no response. I was yold changing to a faster unlimited plan was the answer....did that. I have come to find out they also did not start the faster plan I immediately requested upon the recommendation of a faster plan to change it, only to find out it will be completed at the end of my bill cycle. There is just no excuse for the lack of customer service. This is hands down the most unprofessional company I have EVER experienced.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would never want you to have to consider leaving the Verizon Wireless family, Stacbib. It’s imperative that we get the full details on what happened, and that I work with diligence to get you the full answer regarding the ticket. I’ve sent you a Private Note to continue our discussion.

GeorgeS_VZW

0 Likes