No internet when away from wifi
MASTIFFSRUS

HI,  I have a problem that recently started.  I used to have internet ALL the time.  Now for some reason, I ONLY have internet where I have wifi!!  I have a cabin up north and there are NO wifi capabilities.  I need to have internet by Verizon!  WE have a Verizon tower and I have internet on my ipad.

I have checked settings, airplane mode, etc.  I have rebooted, updated and still no internet except with a wifi hook up.

Thank you!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No internet when away from wifi
STEPAN40

Same problem on both my iphone 7's.  Internet function not working correctly.  Imessage not working.   Show full LTE.     Looks like either verizon or apple have a problem.    So far neither can explain it.     Both phones using 11.3.1.      I have an 8 right next to my 7 and it works fine.  

0 Likes
STEPAN40

Apple help says they have had others report the issue.      Resetting network and connections has worked for some.       Verizon has no idea and wants to replace the phone.    Speedtest  app shows intermittent connections.     No connection at verizon shop.     They replaced the sim and it had no effect.  

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MASTIFFSRUS, Making sure that you have an active internet connection at all times and it is important that we can determine what is causing this issue. I will need to ask a couple of questions to determine your specific service issue. What is the make and model of your device? Are others experiencing this issue? What is the zip code of where you are having this service issue?

Kevin_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

STEPAN40, having a phone that you can rely on is important. The details you have provided in regard to your iPhone 7s is greatly appreciated. When did these issues begin? Can you verify the model number of your iPhone 7s? Apple has identified a small percentage of iPhone 7 devices that may have connectivity issues. The good news is that they have a service process in place if you have an eligible model. You can learn more about this program here: https://www.apple.com/support/iphone-7-no-service/. Please let me know if this resource is helpful.

LorenzoP_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes