No service in BC, Canada
kt27
Enthusiast - Level 1

I signed up and paid for the Canada/Mexico plan for a trip to BC, but now I have no service. I did a network restart and it's still not working. Every once in a while it comes up at Telus for a second, then no service, then it'll come up as Bell for a second and then no service. It was working fine yesterday (on Telus) and this morning in the same location, but now nothing. I tried calling Verizon from Skype since I don't have a working phone, but they wouldn't take the call. I've also tried live chatting from the site, but the page isn't working on the site. I need this fixed ASAP. How can I get my service back??

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: No service in BC, Canada
kt27
Enthusiast - Level 1

FYI - I got through to the international call line and they were really helpful. I had to turn CDMA off and then turn the phone off and now it works. Phew!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
kt27
Enthusiast - Level 1

FYI - I got through to the international call line and they were really helpful. I had to turn CDMA off and then turn the phone off and now it works. Phew!!

0 Likes
Weth
Legend

Yes, Western Canada has turned off its CDMA signals. Glad you got help so quick.

0 Likes