No service in NYC subway
ebonee0523

I dont have service whenever I am on a NYC subway, people around me with ATT, Tmobile have full bars and I have no service!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service in NYC subway
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning, ebonee0523, and thank you for taking the time and opportunity to reach out to us. We'd be more than happy to review any questions, issues, or concerns you have in regard to your Verizon account. To start, please provide us with more details in regard to your current situation, so we can continue to look into this to the best of our ability for you. How long has this been happening for? Also, to ensure we use your time to the best of our ability while eliminating any chances of you having to repaeat yourself, can we have you verify if any troubleshooting steps have been taken so far? If there are no troubleshooting steps that have been performed, the next step would be a Network Reset. A Network Reset can be performed to confirm that your device is running to the best of it's ability while holding its strongest connection to our service tower. In most cases this can be performed by completing the following steps : Settings < General < Reset < Reset Network Settings. Tap this again and your device will power cycle. When the power cycle has completed, tap Cellular Data and Wi-Fi both off and on, while turning Airplane Mode on and off. Now, use your device as you normally would for roughly 5 minutes and let us know if you see any changes in your device performance. We'll be right here waiting to look into the results with you. However in the event you're seeing no changes towards your device performance, the next step would be a SIM card pull. A SIM card pull can be done by powering off your device, and using something similar to a paperclip and inserting this into the SIM tray. Now, pull the SIM card out and let your device sit for roughly one to three minutes. Place the SIM card back into the tray and power your device back on. When the power cycle has completed, perform the same steps as when the Network Reset had completed (Cellular Data & Wi-Fi off/on - Airplane Mode on/off). Now, use your device as you normally would for roughly five to ten minutes. In the event you've seen no changes towards your device performance the next step would be a Factory Reset.

AnthonyM_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes