No service
Roddydodz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I have an iPhone 6 and I my bill is paid and all day in the left hand corner it was displaying "searching", now it's saying "no service". I reset it, master reset it, took SIM card out and everything. Still no service.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No service
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roddydodz, let's get to the bottom of this. Are you able to visit one of our retail locations to try a replacement SIM Card?

EstebanP_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Roddydodz
Enthusiast - Level 1

Yes.

0 Likes
Roddydodz
Enthusiast - Level 1

I went to the Verizon store and they put a new sim in it and it still displayed "searching" in the left hand corner. They told me it was nothing else they could do for me and I had to order a new phone through my Asurion insurance. I feel robbed of $169.00 for the new phone because it did not stop working because of anything from me. I also feel robbed of four days worth of calls/appointments I've missed, being able to use the Internet at my convenience and all-around service.

0 Likes
Tidbits
Legend

Take it to Apple.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roddydodz, we definitely don't want you to feel this way. When did this issue start? Did you recently update the software on your phone? Have you powered your device off/on since this issue started happening?

LasinaH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
OGRVITY

I've been having this issue for 4 weeks now.  Spent dozens of hours on the phone between Verizon and Apple, Have taken it to the store.  Has been 10 days since Verizon said they were sending me a new phone in 3 days. I wonder how all of them would enjoy trying to function without a phone while raising 2 children and trying to plan a wedding in 2 months...

0 Likes