No wireless connection with iPad mini
Kareblev

My iPad mini suddenly lost wireless connection. I've reset everything with no luck. Any other suggestions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: No wireless connection with iPad mini
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Kareblev, 

Let's get your device up and running again! What zpi code are you located in? Is the device currently active on a postpaid or prepaid account? Is LTE still displaying in the notificatio bar? Please share some details so we can further assist. Thanks!

TrevorC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kareblev

I happen to be traveling today but I wasn't able to use it yesterday at home and that zip is 26150. In the upper right corner it says Verizon 1x. It's not pre paid.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Karablev, thanks for getting back to us today. I hope your travels are going well. To clarify is your device working properly now once you're outside of the home area of 26150?

TrevorC_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kareblev

No. It's not. It's been at least 2 days since it worked.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for clarifying, let's get to the bottom of this! Are you experiencing the issue in or outdoors? Please try to reset your network settings and advise us of the results:http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-89833/

AyaniB_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kareblev

It occurs inside and out. I have reset everything several times without success.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for keeping us posted Kareblev. Let's find out more. When was the last backup done for this device? We may want to try a full master reset to see if your service comes back. But before we do that, let's check out your settings. Please go to settings, general, celluar & ensure that your cellular data is set to on.

ErinW_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Kareblev

Yes it is on. I've only had it for a couple months so I've never done a backup.

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the info, Kareblev. You definitely want to backup your tablet through iCloud. Go to Settings>iCloud. Toggle on to green all apps you want backed up. Photos would be turned to ON. You can turn Backup ON so when your device is plugged into a charging outlet or on WiFi it will backup for you. What happens when you try to connect to any WiFi connection? Can you toggle WiFi on? Do any WiFi networks appear?

If you have to do a factory reset: Settings>General>Reset>Erase all content and settings>Erase iPhone.  Keep us informed; we're here for you

LauraD_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes