Not receiving some texts and calls in iPhone 6
Jma01

I am not receiving all my calls or texts. It appears to be random. Typically it is while I am connected to wifi. It has happened 2 or 3 times with a family member who also has an iPhone 6. They will show the sent text or call on their phone but it won't be on mine. The last time it happened the text came through on my iPad and never showed up on my phone. My iPad was sitting less than 2 feet from my phone. Any ideas for solutions?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Not receiving some texts and calls in iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your messages and calls flowing the way they should Jma01. First, let's rule out settings problems. Please go to Settings>Messages>Send & Receive. Please, make sure only your phone number is checked (enabled) in this setting. Once you have done that, test all calls and messages from that contact and let us know if it's resolved.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Not receiving some texts and calls in iPhone 6
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Let's get your messages and calls flowing the way they should Jma01. First, let's rule out settings problems. Please go to Settings>Messages>Send & Receive. Please, make sure only your phone number is checked (enabled) in this setting. Once you have done that, test all calls and messages from that contact and let us know if it's resolved.

AdaS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter at @VZWSupport 

0 Likes