Not recieving facebook notifications..
athack

New IPhone 6s plus was working fine , then 2 days ago stopped receiving notifications for face book. all other ones were being pushed to the phone and alerts were sounding. then everything else was fine but lost facebook notifications. nothing was switched , checked everything, uninstalled the app then reinstalled, same thing... reset phone and same thing no notification for the 1 app... strange.. tried changing every setting on phone and acct settings in facebook?????

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Not recieving facebook notifications..
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

You have certainly done quite a bit to resolve the mystery of the missing notifications, athack. Since all other alerts are working, it sounds as though the Facebook app is not working as intended.

Do you have the latest version of the Apple software?

Open the app store and tap updates. If updates are available, tap update all.

TamaraH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
athack

yes I do have the latest apple update, I'm operating on the newest ios update. also I have uninstalled the facebook app after signing out of facebook, re installed and signed back in with the same result...

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

athack,

We appreciate you confirming the iOS and steps you've taken to correct the notification issue. Because all other aspects of your phone and notifications are working as they should, the best option would be to contact Facebook directly to report the issue with the notifications. To contact Facebook, search for Facebook in the App Store, then tap the Facebook icon. Once in the app description, scroll down and choose Developer Website or Send Email. This will give you direct access to report the trouble with the developers for resolution.

ShawnteJ_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

It's a Facebook app failure and needs to reported to them. They release updates at least once a month (sometimes more) so the next update may address the issue. It needs to be reported though so they are aware if it is widespread or applies only to Apple Devices on a certain iOS version.

0 Likes
athack

thanks I have notified Facebook

0 Likes