Old phone is messing up trying to turn on another phone with my info
locater3962

My clock on my i5c is not working can't get I messages or half my messages .. Bf gave me his old phone how do I start using the new phone

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Old phone is messing up trying to turn on another phone with my info
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Is it an iPhone? If so if it's a 5 or above just put your SIM card in it and power on. If it's another device specify which one so someone can help lead you in the right direction. Your other option is to stop by a Verizon store or call CS to help activate.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Having a working phone is paramount Locater3962. Thank you kaebfly for the suggestions provided. What make and model phone are you trying to activate kaebfly? Is your boyfriends phone also a Verizon Wireless device? 

You do have the option to also activate your phone online via My Verizon. For additional information and directions on how to activate your phone online click, http://vz.to/1fCKRB8

Thank You,
MichelleS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
krwhite02

What if you want to activate an old galaxy 3 from your previous provider? My HTC One battery is shot and I'm not due for an upgrade for another 3 months.

0 Likes
Re: Old phone is messing up trying to  turn on another phone with my info
Snn5
Legend

The SG3 from a former carrier won't work on Verizon.

0 Likes