Old voicemail
ToxicBuc

My wife lost her Iphone 4.  Got her a new 5s but the old voicemails are not coming up.  She had saved some from her farther who passed away two years ago.  When I bought her a new phone back then she was able to transfer or at least get the old voicemail from her fliup phone to the Iphone.  Now they are not coming up.  How do I retrieve old voice mails.  They were NOT DELETED.  Just not coming up on new phone.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Old voicemail
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Toxicbuc,

Holding onto those important memories is a must. I am so sorry to learn that you are not seeing these voicemails. With Apple, they do have ways that voicemails are saved/stored. Before your wife lost her phone, had she done a backup on the iPhone 4? If yes, once you restore from backup they should transfer over. Since these do go over Apple's Voicemail server, you may also want to check with them to see if they have another way to retreive them.

ErinW_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes