Re: One 13 pro preorder shipped, other "Delivery date will be updated soon"
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, kyliesmommie.
We can help locate the order and let you know what the current status of your order is. Please reach out to us here in the forums in a Private Note, or message us on Facebook or Twitter for assistance.
*Celeste

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Good morning. I am sure you would like to see where your phone is. I know everyone wants to get their hands on it including myself. If you are getting a shipment by 10/1 then that means it will ship by 10/1. I do hope this helps. -Amber

0 Likes
Ryllini

Mine says 10/1 delivery but still hasn’t updated my tracking info?!?!

0 Likes
mlm17
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here. I'm guessing will not get my phone until after the "delivery date" that Verizon provided.

0 Likes
Ryllini

Mine now says shipping today via 2 day UPS but I am supposed to sell my phone Saturday. Any way to pay to upgrade to overnight? My delivery date was supposed to be 10/1 according to everything Verizon sent me and confirmed.

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

I order 13 pro max blue 256gb for me, and 13 pro blue 256 for my wife. My order is placed on 9/19, my wife's order is placed on 9/20. Today, my wife's order has a tracking number state will delivery tmr. Mine is still in the process and states Delivery date will be updated soon.  It seem like verizon doesn't have enough pro max in stock.

0 Likes
Lec310

I preordered mine on 9/17 and it is still yet to ship when it was supposed to on 9/24

0 Likes
Astrachan

Trying to understand if posting gets someone from Verizon to help. Ordered *four* on 9/17. Still marked as “processing”

0 Likes
Lele5833
Enthusiast - Level 1

My delivery date was October 1st for 2 iPhone pro max. It’s now been changed. Why are you moving the date when I preordered on September 20th? What’s the issue? If it’s preorder obviously you guys know how many you need. How did you not get enough.  And then you want our old phones within 30 days of ordering… cutting it kind of close and that’s if we get on the new day given. When I talked to someone on 9/30 they said if it says October 1st it will ship that day. 

0 Likes
Lele5833
Enthusiast - Level 1

My date was changed to 10/8 even though was supposed to ship 10/1

0 Likes