Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
One 13 pro preorder shipped, other "Delivery date will be updated soon"
Stenacron

So I preordered one 13 pro for myself and then another for my wife a couple hours afterwards. Both were showing a launch day delivery when I ordered them.

Does anyone else who pre-ordered showing a launch day delivery's order still say "Delivery date will be updated soon"? Really hoping to get both on launch, but the fact it hasnt shipped yet has me suspicious!

Re: One 13 pro preorder shipped, other "Delivery date will be updated soon"
melissa8100

Mine still shows launch day delivery but still hasn’t shipped. 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Stenacron, 

We are processing orders as fast as we can. They should all be updated with shipping dates by the end of today if they will be delivered tomorrow. Otherwise, the correct shipping date will appear depending on the availability of the color, model, and size. 

-Jenelle

BoSpencer726

I have had the same issue though I just pre ordered 1 on 9/17.  All I see is "deliver date will be updated soon"

RachelAnn29

Having the same issue. I ordered on 9/17 and my order status still says “delivery date will be updated soon.” 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

I can understand your anticipation to get your new phone, BoSpencer726. I've sent you a Private Note. Please reply at your earliest convenience.

-Kia

0 Likes
kyliesmommie

I have the same issue. Every. Single. Year. This happens. I am seriously thinking of switching to AT&T. My parents, brother, and sister all pre ordered theirs on AT&T and they all got their phones already. My brother n sister in law got theirs on Friday from apple store. Verizon always says that they’re busy working on getting orders out. But I have yet to receive my pre-order iPhones on the first launch day like Verizon says they will deliver. Why do we pay all this money for cruddy service and lies? I even tried to contact customer service. That’s a joke because I was literally transferred to 8 different agents and not one of them could tell me when my phone will be shipped. I ordered my iPhone promptly on launch day, first thing in the morning. 

0 Likes
DocZac2024
Yeah the dates seem vague. I ordered on 9/19 and it initially said Delivery By 10/1, but a few days later switched to Shipment By 10/1. What does Shipment By mean for delivery times?
0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

RachelAnn29, 

We want to make sure you get your phone. Did you receive your phone? 

-Jenelle

0 Likes
User879

That happened to me with the iPhone12.  Waited a week & then when I got a message that iPhone delivered to store, went it to pick it up but employees at store would not give it to me because only "manager" could open the shipment & "manager" wasn't working that day so had to wait another day.

0 Likes