Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Only 2 bars of servise consistently for the passed week ... frustrated
sandygirls

For about a week now, I've only had 2 bars of service on my phone. Its enough to make calls, but, thats about it. I watch movies and surf the internet quite a lot but since this 2-bar thing, I cant do much of either. I have wifi at home (not through Verizon, thank God) and even that wont let me watch movies without a lot of buffering. I'm not sure what the problem is, I've always had at least 3 bars of service and never had a problem with slow connection - especially when my wifi was there to back it up.

I've also used the Troubleshooter Assistant who had me go though, like, 6 or 7 things at least, to fix the problem. Nothing worked. If anyone else has anything additional I could try, please help!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Only 2 bars of servise consistently for the passed week ... frustrated
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

You came to the right place for assistance snadygirls. Let's get your data service back up and running properly. May I ask what Apple device do you have? Also, what zip code are you having service issues in? Can we assume that there isn't any liquid/physical damage on the device? As you share the details then we can troubleshoot together.

ArnettH_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes