Order #6169084
abyssvs81

I originally placed an order on 9/30/16 for a iPhone 7 128gb/jet black, order #4497882. On 10/07/16, I received an automated call from verizon that there was a problem with my order and that I needed to call and speak with a representative. After waiting on hold for 45 minutes, I was told that there was a problem with the card used to place the original order and that it needed to be updated. After going back and forth with customer support/billing, a supervisor decided that the only solution was to cancel the original order and create a new one, order #6169084. I was originally quoted a ship date of 11/02/16, though the order currently does not have a status and have not received any further information; I did sign the terms and conditions electronically. Has this order been cancelled as well?

John

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Order #6169084
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want to make sure that you stay in the loop concerning your orders. You can check the status of your order online to see if it is currently opened, being processed, on hold or cancelled. You can do so by following this link and either signing into My Verizon or inserting the requested information: https://www.verizonwireless.com/vzw/ordertracking/index.jsp?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-SE-order-021115-DE-SR...

HarleyE_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
abyssvs81

I have already checked and the order does not show up there at all. Can you please check the status of my order, 6169084? It only shows up when I log into my account and click on my orders, but there is currently no status listed.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We would love to check the order status! So that we can, may we ask if you can please send us a Direct Message regarding this? KleoL_VZW Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes