Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Order Status not Updated
rhb1028

I ordered an iPhone 6 Gold 64 GB on 4/23. I payed extra so the phone would have a guaranteed arrival at 10:30am, 4/27. It has been 9 hours since then, and when I track my order, it still says my order is processing. This is quite ridiculous since I payed an extra sum for it to come earlier than usual, and I am not even getting feedback for four days. The order number is [removed]

Order number removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service

Message was edited by: Admin Moderator

Labels (1)
Re: Order Status not Updated
kaebfly
Leader

You need to contact Verizon (assuming you ordered from them). This is a peer to peer forum and you're not guaranteed that a rep will see this.

0 Likes
rhb1028

I have tried multiple times, but the closest I was able to get was when they gave me the option of calling to track my order. However, they asked me for a 16-digit number that came with the order confirmation email, but mine was 10 digits, so it did not recognize mine. I am truly stumped.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support
@rhb1028

This is disturbing!  I want to ensure you receive your new Apple iPhone 6 as quickly as possible!  So that I may further assist, I will reach out to you via Direct Message.

AnthonyTa_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!
0 Likes