Re: Ordered 2 iphone 6s at 12:01am and got a confirmation email. When I check status online it says: Expected ship date 10/7. What?!?!
IMEX1PCT

just ordered and received confirmation for my iPhone 6s Rose Gold 128gb !

Expected ship date:9/25 ! both in email and online status !

so excited !

Adding a sibling for Space Gray 6 Plus128gb !

hope you all receive your phones sooner rather than later !

edit***

forgot to mention i aslo received a $150 gift card on the order courtesy of comcast xfinity !

#savvyconsumer !

Smiley Happy

0 Likes
Re: Ordered 2 iphone 6s at 12:01am and got a confirmation email. When I check status online it says: Expected ship date 10/7. What?!?!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is always exciting when you are eligible for upgrade steve225. What phone are you looking into getting into? What is the current plan that you have? The device payment is a great options and you can find out more information here: http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/device-payment-faqs/?intcmp=INT-SEA-NON-AC-device_payment-072...

AmberF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
casudhi
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same problem here, ordered 3 phones on 9/12/15 and the shipping date shows as 10/14. This is not good.

TMFoughty
Enthusiast - Level 2

It was the same with the iPhone 6 launch. Pre-order it to sit and wait for 6-8 weeks. The plus was short supply then as well. I learned my lesson. I'm not even trying to buy until October/November, if at all. The fiasco that I went thru last year to get a new phone was ridiculous. Part Apple, part Verizon, part my fault, but still enough to know that pre-ordering is not worth it. Save yourself the hassle and wait until they are in stock.

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What time did you place your order and what devices did you purchase?  The ship times for the 6s for just about any variation is still showing 9/25.  The 6s Plus is still even showing 10/7 for most models and 10/14 for others.  The only one I saw that was really pushed back was the rose gold 6s plus in 128GB.

0 Likes
Re: Re: Ordered 2 iphone 6s at 12:01am and got a confirmation email. When I check status online it says: Expected ship date 10/7. What?!?!
casudhi
Enthusiast - Level 2

iiPhone 6s 64gb gold and 2 iPhone 6s+ 64gb rose gold & gold. Ordered around 11am est.

0 Likes
jmbj6097

I would like to know the answer, too.  I am supposed to be grandfathered in at receive a discount, however clearly didn't once the order was place.  How do I receive an adjustment?

0 Likes