Pending order issue not allowing me to order...
Sonn-of-Johnn

I placed a pre-order for the new iPhone this morning, but had to cancel it since I needed to update the shipping address. When I went to re-purchase the phone an hour later, I was no longer able to upgrade my line despite receiving confirmation my order is canceled. I spoke to a rep and they were able to make sure it was fully cancelled but sadly after we hung up and i got to the agreement part of the checkout and boom the same error... whats weird too is that it looks like my upgrade seems to be grayed out in my list of phones but if i click the upgrade button itself it lets me through... what the heck verizon whats going on... anyone else have any luck?

0 Likes
Re: Pending order issue not allowing me to order...
danamd89
Enthusiast - Level 3

No luck. I have spoken to over 10 different agents and none have been able to figure out how to fix it. Been a customer for 15+ yrs. If its not fixed by today I will switch to a different carrier. This is unacceptable

Prizm
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same thing for me. So stupid. A technology company. Yeah... I dont think so.

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We always want your pre-orders to be clear. We'd like to see what's going on. Let's get to the bottom of this. Please send us a Private Note for assistance.*Melissa

0 Likes
JOHNDNJ

Yeah good luck same here except the store never text me or emailed saying the phone was ready for pickup. Its been 2 weeks and nobody can fix it. Sent a private message on here and no response.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, Prizm. We know it has been some time since you last wrote to us, and we do want to make sure any issues are addressed for you to process your order. We've sent over a Private Note to better assist. ~David

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are here to help. Please send us another Private Message so we can assist. *Rebecca

0 Likes
SoFrustrated2021
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm having the same problem.  Did you ever get yours resolved? I can't even reach anyone in Customer Support on the phone anymore... 37 minutes and still holding...

0 Likes
Kyle35
Enthusiast - Level 2

The final solution is talk to sales rep by phone call or online chat. Ask them to place order for you. You are unable to place the order any more. I tried several days and gave up. Have to ask rep to place order for me. It works.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SoFrustrated2021 I'm sorry to learn you have been waiting so long for customer service. We can help you here on this platform. What issues are you having? -Dolores

0 Likes