People calling me that get my voicemail are told that my voicemail is full- it is not- I have cleaned it out. Anything else I need to do?
bestik2001

I have an iPhone 5C and have cleared my voicemail out (did save 3 messages)- people calling me that get my voicemail still get the message that my voicemail is full and they can't leave a message.  Is there something else I need to do?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: People calling me that get my voicemail are told that my voicemail is full- it is not- I have cleaned it out. Anything else I need to do?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

bestik2001 Not being able to receive your voicemail is a huge concern. We will do our best to help narrow down the issue and get your messages working again. When was the last time you could receive a VM? How long have the 3 saved messages been stored on your device?

SheritaH_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: People calling me that get my voicemail are told that my voicemail is full- it is not- I have cleaned it out. Anything else I need to do?
bestik2001

Hi! The three saved messages are from January and February. It's been a few

months since folks could leave messages for me. Thanks for checking in. Any

suggestions would be appreciated. I just keep putting off calling customer

service or going into a store

On Wednesday, July 8, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the additional details provided bestik2001. This will help us get to the bottom of your voicemail concerns. Are you using Visual Voicemail to check voicemail? I also want to check a few settings on our end. I will be sending you a private message so we can further assist and get your voicemail up and running.

Thank You,

MichelleS_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
bestik2001

I do not use visual voicemail

On Thursday, July 9, 2015, Verizon Wireless Customer Support <

0 Likes