Personal Hot Spot
DDQ

How do I set my iPhone 5s as a personal hot spot?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Personal Hot Spot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

DDQ,

That's a great feature and we would be happy to help you get started! Take a look here to see how to setup the Personal Hot Spot on your device http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-64837/.

AdamG_VZW Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
DDQ

I am not able to activate the hot spot. I've tried the customer service number several times and was not successful. I was also not able to add the hot spot feature using the app. Can I have someone call me?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

When you say the CS number produced no results, did you ask someone about the feature, or did you not get a hold of a rep?  What plan are you on currently?  Some plans like Individual, Loyalty and Prepaid require it to be added as a separate feature while plans like More Everything include the feature.  If you have the More Everything plan and cannot activate the feature, getting a hold of Verizon whether online, in-store or on the phone would be pertinent.

0 Likes
DDQ

I have the family share 700 plan. I was not able to get a rep at all. Was caught in a vicious circle of press this number, then press that number. How do I get an actual person who could add this feature for me?

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
Snn5
Legend

You can add the feature from your My Verizon account page, you can also Live Chat or dial *611 from your phone and I believe say "Agent" at the voice prompt.  Of course, an in-store associate can also help add the feature to your plan.

0 Likes