Phone delivered with no phone inside box
JETERFAN96
Enthusiast - Level 2

My issue started 6/30/22 when I upgraded my phone. My phone was delivered on 7/1/22 by ups and the phone box was empty. I immediately called Verizon on 7/1/22 and was told the matter would be investigated with the carrier. I was told I would have to wait 24hours for my new phone to be replaced. I was given a number to call if I didn’t hear back. Yesterday I called the number since I never heard back. I was told the matter was being handled and I would hear by 10pm 7/2/22. Today is 7/3/22 I have no messages and no resolution. I don’t understand how this can happen. Looking for someone to help resolve this issue. 

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone delivered with no phone inside box
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JETERFAN96, we are sorry to hear you had to deal with this trouble in the first place, but are elated to hear that Lazarene was able to provide the help and assistance you needed. We will be sure to forward this to our leaders. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available here 24/7 for your support. Thank you for being part of our Verizon Family, have a great day! 

*Joshua

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Oh, my that is a concern, we never like missing shipments and delay response.  Please DM us, and we can help. 

- Jose

0 Likes
JETERFAN96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Today is July 12 and I just received my new iPhone 11 in the box through the mail. I made 8 different phone calls and was fortunate to connect with an amazing Verizon agent. Mazerlene was caring,understanding and was able to help me with this issue. Verizon is truly lucky to have her as an employee. I am a loyal Verizon customer and I appreciate all her hard work. Thanks again to Mazerlene ! My original order was delivered July 1. 

vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

JETERFAN96, we are sorry to hear you had to deal with this trouble in the first place, but are elated to hear that Lazarene was able to provide the help and assistance you needed. We will be sure to forward this to our leaders. If you have any questions or concerns, we are available here 24/7 for your support. Thank you for being part of our Verizon Family, have a great day! 

*Joshua

0 Likes
JETERFAN96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thanks so much I appreciate your reply!

0 Likes
JETERFAN96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Mazerlene is the Verizon representative I worked with. There was a typo on my first post. I did edit it. 

0 Likes
JETERFAN96
Enthusiast - Level 2

Please correct your post. The employee I was referring to was Mazerlene. Thank you again to Mazerlene and Verizon. 

0 Likes