Phone doesn't ring
Patrick55122

When people call I get their voicemails but my phone never rings. Settings all look ok and it makes the right sound when I get text messages. Crazy! Brand new iPhone 6 and new to Verizon too.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone doesn't ring
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome to our VZW Family Patrick55122,

Congratulations on your new iPhone 6. We want to make sure that you are receiving all your calls. Did you port in your number from another carrier? Are you able to make outgoing calls?  Keep us posted along with checking your "Do Not Distrub" setting on your phone.  Click on the link for how to review and  keep us posted.

http://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-115101/

We are here to help.

YareliM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Re: Phone doesn't ring
Patrick55122

Hi

I ported my number in from AT&T. I am able to make outgoing calls.

My phone rings when people contact me via Face Time and when people text me, but when they call me they get sent right to my voicemail. My settings are all correct, "Do Not Disturb" is off, and the silent switch on the side is not set to silent.

I just went through a whole backup and resetting the phone with Apple support. It still doesn't work. They tell me I need to contact Verizon and get a new sim card.

0 Likes