Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Phone not receiving calls. People say it goes straight to voicemail. Whenever I call someone the call fails mid conversation.
jaysondenton

Phone not receiving calls. People say it goes straight to voicemail. Whenever I call someone the call fails mid conversation.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Phone not receiving calls. People say it goes straight to voicemail. Whenever I call someone the call fails mid conversation.
Salisbury

jaysondenton, make sure Do not Disturb or Airplane mode are not turned ON. If they are not turned on, try going into Settings > Cellular and place Enable LTE in the OFF position to see if that might help.

No trees were harmed by this message. However, several trillion electrons were extremely inconvenienced.

0 Likes
Re: Phone not receiving calls. People say it goes straight to voicemail. Whenever I call someone the call fails mid conversation.
nursegina81

Myself and a few other people I know are having the exact same problem right now.  Came on here for answers.  I can text them but calls go straight to voicemail.  I didn't press anything and they all claim they haven't done anything different either.  It was working earlier just fine, this all started about a half an hour ago, please fix soon.

Gina O'Neil

0 Likes
nursegina81

Nevermind, it's seems to have resolved itself.

Gina O'Neil

0 Likes