Phone trouble nov 27,2014
A_lil_help

Was looking for a email address for customer support and can't find.  I am at work (on call) and have no service.  I can not call out or receive calls.  I show a full signal but only 1x or 3G data, no LTE.  I used it earlier, but now can't call, only sometimes able to text.  Cant get on internet because it says unable to connect to data.  It is a HUGE inconvenience.  I was told by coworkers that this has happened to other Verizon customers the past couple days.  I switched to Verizon recently because of their good reputation, but not good now.  It is imperative my phone work for my job.  I can not call customer service and can only email if I find an address.  I have an iPhone 5s.  Any help

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Phone trouble nov 27,2014
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

There could be an outage in the area.

There isn't an e-mail address for Customer Service; options include calling, chat, or social media.

Have you tried resetting the SIM card?  In other words, turn off the phone, remove the SIM card (be careful not to touch the gold contacts), wait a few minutes, then reinsert the SIM card, turn the phone back on, and allow it a few minutes to establish a fresh network connection.

0 Likes
A_lil_help

turned off/on.  Think it is verizon.  My wife's same phone works, and other co-workers with verizon have had similar issues past couple days.  I don't know how to get a SIM card out of an Apple iPhone so I didn't try.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader
0 Likes