Phone under contract
Jm1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

I still owe $800 on my 12 pro max. Can I use it once I cancel my service with Verizon? 

Tags (2)
0 Likes
Re: Phone under contract
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, being on top of your service is vital, especially if you are managing your equipment. We are here to help. If you do not mind us asking, why are you looking to cancel service with Verizon?  ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Jm1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

As a 10 year customer I have been loyal to paying my bill.  Once Covid hit I lost my job completely. I am now unable to work so I applied for the EBB and that began the trouble with unpaid bills. Now I am so far behind I give up. I owe $800 on my device that I cannot return and I need to know if it is just going to be a paperweight if I cancel my service 

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Before anything, thanks for your 10 years of loyalty to the company, we really appreciate your business. We are terribly sad to read about your financial situation.

Have you considered doing payment arrangements? Click on this link for step by step instructions (through our FAQs): https://www.verizon.com/support/promise-to-pay-faqs/.

Our Financial Service Team can also help. You can contact them by dialing866-266-1445.   ~Gilbert

0 Likes
Jm1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have set up payment arrangements but I am paying $140 a mo. for services the government offers for free. I have been on hold this week for a total of 17 hours with customer service and no one can help with anything. I’m so frustrated! 

0 Likes
Jm1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

As a loyal customer baritone has no additional savings they can offer me. This isn’t fair! 

0 Likes
Jm1978
Enthusiast - Level 2

I’m sure the phone will be useless 

0 Likes