Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: We’re excited to inform you that we will be merging the Fios and Wireless Communities to a unified Verizon Community with a new look and feel throughout. If you are interested in what specifically has changed, please see the New Revamped Community article under the Featured Topics.***
Please Help! iphone 4 and prepaid account...no service
afrogesic

Hi, I recently opened a verizon wireless prepaid account. I had anticipated using my iphone 5S for the account, but it got stolen (the 3rd iphone I have had that's been jacked)...after going through a few hand-me-down android devices, I purchased an iphone 4 on craigslist for a few bucks, to use on this account. I went through the setup process and activation all very smoothly on the website last night. after a few hours without receiving any calls or texts today, i decided to check my phone (it's rare that it's not blowing up by noon), and low-and-behold, the recorded voice comes on to say 'this feature is not available' or something similar when i try and make a call.

When activating the phone, I downgraded to the 3G service, so it's not a case of my skipping a step or anything like that. I need help, please! I run my business through my phone, and am missing important calls already today. If someone would be so kind as to give me a phone number for customer service, if I can't be helped here in this discussion forum, that would be so appreciated.

Thanks for taking the time to read/respond. My insides are freaking out about not having phone access at the moment. I could use Google Voice to call Support though.

Thanks!

Nathan

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Please Help! iphone 4 and prepaid account...no service
dilbertaz

Have you tried calling the prepaid number and asking for help

Phone Number

888-294-6830