Poor Voice Quality
ROSEYJ100

During the past four weeks I have noticed significant voice quality issues with my iPhone 7 that I got in December 2017.  It happens very often at my house but even stepping outside to my back yard does not help.  I have generally always had good voice quality with Verizon but lately it has been breaking up all over the place.  Is Verizon doing something to their service that may be impacting voice quality?  Is there something I need to reset on my phone to address the issues?  Any support appreciated.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor Voice Quality
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Roseyj100 consistent voice quality is vital for me, as well.  As we continue to work on our network, it is possible for changes with cell towers and service to occur. We want to gather more details and look for a solution to the recent problems that you have been experiencing. Which zip code are you located in? This will allow us to check for network problems in the area. Are you using Wi-Fi Calling? If not, you can see if it improves service by going to Settings, Cellular, and tap Wi-Fi Calling to enable. Are other VZW users in your home experiencing the same issue (if applicable)? Also, let us know how far you have to travel away from home before service gets better. Please answer each question in full to help us assist you in the most efficient way possible. 

Sherita_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ROSEYJ100

We live in the 77433 zip code.

Just today day I turned on WiFi calling so not sure if that will make a difference.

we Have two iPhones that have the same issue. One is a 6 and one is a 7.

It it does seem to get better once we are a few miles outside the neighborhood.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate those additional details, ROSEYJ100. I do not have any alerts in your area. We will need to jump into your account for troubleshooting which I will Private Message you for. 

Melissa_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes