Poor reception in Westborough MA 01581
TheHoth

Just got a iphone 6s and switched from AT&T to Verizon. When I was with AT&T I have a decent reception inside our office building. Now I have "no service" zero reception with my new phone.

My coworker's iphone 6 has decent receptions (two to three bars) with AT&T.

Compare to mine, my phone looks like a piece of brick and does aboslutely nothing.

I am  regretting switching from AT&T to Verizon now.

Please improve your wireless signals in Westborough MA.

You new frustrated customer.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Poor reception in Westborough MA 01581
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

TheHoth, we are happy to see you join Team VZW. Let's help make sure you have great reception to match your awesome phone.

In the areas where you are receiving no service, is this primarily indoors or outdoors? You mentioned that your office building has this experience. Do you notice a difference if you go to Settings > Cellular > Roaming > Set Data to ON?

NicandroN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
TheHoth

I put these two phones side by side. Here are the results:

AT&T (iPhone 6):

Outdoor = All bars LTE

Indoor = 2 to 3 bars

Verizon (iPhone 6s)

Outdoor = 2 to 3 bars LTE

Indoor = no service/zero reception

I am still within Mass, I don't think I am outside the service area to the point that I need to switch on Roaming.

I did that just to rule it out. It makes no difference.

Is there any other tricks I can boost the receptions on my phone?

0 Likes
raiders95

HI,

I too have lost reception indoors for the past week at my home. It is not specific to what type of phone you are using because all 5 of my family members...2 with iPhone 6 , 1 with iPhone 4, and 2 with non smartphones are having the same issues with no cell phone reception indoors, and dropped calls. Our zip is 15644. Please help Verizon..What has happened? I have been a customer for over 20 years and have never had this happen.

0 Likes